Featured Roofing Material
Quality Tile Roof products for your homes. Certified expert installation with 2-3 days delivery or pick-up with in Socksargen.
It is without any doubt that tiled roofs are durable and beautiful. Despite them being expensive and heavy, they are the best option if you want your roof to last for one hundred years. Traditional materials used in making roofing tiles are clays or slate; and, more modern types use concrete. Thanks to continuous progress in roofing options, roofing tiles now come in different shapes of flat, curved, interlocking, and fluted. Tile roofs are very common in areas with hotter weather or near beaches where the roof is easily exposed to salt air.
Tile Roofing Pros
Among the advantages of tile roofing no matter the materials used are the following:
- Tile roofing installed in a correct climate can last up to 100 years. Concrete and clay tiles are famously known to survive high winds, hail, and fires. It is also very common that once you install a tile roofing you will never have to install another roofing again. If that notion is highly ambitious or not very believable, always remember that manufacturers always have a 50-year warranty for tile roofs.
- Various choices. From medieval to contemporary European, tile roofing comes in various styles, colors, and materials.
- Free from rotting and damages caused by insects. Tile roofs are never decaying.
- Eco-friendly. Tile roofs are made from recyclable materials.
- Energy-saving. One of the characteristics of tile roof is that its thermal mass actively helps regulates the temperatures indoor.
- Low to no maintenance. The only way a tile roof will be damaged is due to heavy impact. When properly installed, leaks and maintenance repairs can be unheard of.
MindaRoof offers only the tile roofs which are durable and energy-efficient. MindaRoof not only provides great selection of color and styles but it only offers the best quality tile roof.
MindaRoof boasts its design on the beauty and curb appeal which is exclusive to its products. Aside from the longevity and performance of the tile roof, MindaRoof ensures the aesthetic quality of the finished product. Also, it is fairly common that a concrete tile roof adds value to the house when put into market.
The durability of the tile roof is unparalleled when properly installed as it is very well-known to survive any climate.
The affordability of the tile roof should not be a concern when the cost will only be once a lifetime. Nevertheless the concrete tile roof is more affordable compared to clay or copper tile roof. But with tile roof, one thing is for sure: they can last a lifetime. If you are looking for top roofing in Gensan that can provide you quality service, then visit MindaRoof in our factory at Purok Upper Matin-oa Polomolok, South Cotabato for great deals.
- Base Material: Hot Dipped PPGI
- Zinc Coating: 45g/m2 (Zinc)
- Paint Coating: Normal Polyester Coating
- Normal Width: 1050mm
- Effective Width: 1080mm
- Normal Thickness: 0.30 – 0.50mm
- Length: Transportable length up to 20 Meters